If you are experiencing issues with your web services (Email, Web Hosting) or your web site is having issues, please don’t hesitate to send a support request email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541.582.8154 for assistance.
You may also find the answers to your questions/issues using the information we’ve compiled below.
So you don’t lose important Emails.
Customizing Your DNS.
Why am I only receiving in-house e-mails.
How to use your web mail.
How to set up Outlook.
How to set up Thunderbird.
How to set up Windows Live Mail.
How to check my domainname.com e-mail through yahoo, aol, hotmail, or any other email address not ending with the original domain name.
The difference between POP and IMAP email.
Setting up Google Analytics for your website.
Other general Email and Hosting articles provided by Rackspace:
- Search the Rackspace Knowledge Center for answers to most hosting questions
- Remember to filter the results to Cloud Sites as that’s what most of our clients use
- General email settings, ports, etc:
- Configuring Email (POP or IMAP) on:
- Working with a MySQL Database